|The association shall consists of:
- Regular Members with individual and family sub categories
- Life members (individual or husband and wife)
- Student Members with individual and family sub categories.
- Associate Members
- Honorary Members
- All Sindhis residing anywhere in North America by payment of the annual fee can become regular members of the association.
- Regular Members shall have the right to vote, nominate candidates and be eligible to hold any office of the association.
- Membership in this category will be valid for 12 months.
- All members residing anywhere in North America by payment of the life membership fee can become life members of the Association.
- Life Members shall have the same privileges as enjoyed by regular members.
- Sindhis who are full-time students anywhere in North America can become student members upon payment of annual membership fees.
- Student members shall have the same rights and privileges as enjoyed by the regular members. Membership in this category will be valid for 12 months.
- Those not belonging to the above categories, but subscribing to similar aims and objectives, as of this association, shall be eligible to become Associate Members by payment of the annual membership fee and acceptance by the executive council.
- These members shall have no voting privileges, but will have all the other rights as enjoyed by Regular Members, except the right to be nominated to any position. They may, however, be appointed to any special purpose committees.
- Distinguished persons who support the aims and objectives of the Association irrespective of their nationality can be invited by the Executive Council to become Honorary Members.
- Any member (s) of other category(ies) can recommend these nominations for membership of this category to the Executive Council for consideration.
- These member (s) shall pay no fees and enjoy no voting and/or election rights. They may, however, be appointed to any special purpose committees.
- These sub categories are available only to regular members, life members, and student members.
- For the purpose of the SANA membership, the "Family Membership" is defined to consist of wife, husband and their children who are below 18 years of age and reside in North America. In case of a family membership, both spouses shall have all membership rights and privileges including voting and election rights. The dependent children may enjoy all other rights and privileges.
- In case of Student Family Membership, the head of the household need only be a full time student to qualify his/her family for the membership.
- Any member except an honorary member or life member who ceases to pay annual membership fee shall be considered as an inactive member.
- An inactive member will loose all the rights and privileges of membership.
- An inactive member will be removed from the Association if inactivity persists for more than two consecutive years.
- The Executive Council may consider extensions in the period of inactivity on case by case basis.
- Regular Members
- Life members $1000
- Student Members